There isn’t any scarcity of bookmarking apps on the market they usually all have their good and unhealthy factors. However none did what developer Josh Hrach wished. So he constructed an app that did. DoMarks is the consequence and it is fairly cool.
On the floor DoMarks does what different comparable apps do – it helps you to save bookmarks for studying later. The place DoMarks differs is the way in which you inform the app what you should do with that individual bookmark. You may have to learn one thing, watch one thing, hearken to one thing, or no matter. And DoMarks will record your entire bookmarks simply so.
- Add Marks – Helps including any URL as a to-do merchandise
- Actions – Assign actions to every Mark. Simply see all Marks labeled with that motion.
- Tags – Assign a number of tags to a Mark. Tags can assist you arrange your Marks.
- Cross-Machine – DoMarks is offered for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS.
- Automated Information Syncing – Information routinely syncs with iCloud. Customers can add Marks on one gadget and work via their lists on one other.
As soon as you have acted in your bookmark you verify it off, simply as you’d a to-do record motion. It is all barely completely different from something you have used earlier than and that makes it so cool.
DoMarks is offered proper now for iPhone, iPad, and Mac with iCloud dealing with syncing between your entire gadgets. You may obtain the app from the App Store at no cost proper now with an non-obligatory subscription obtainable for many who have to unlock further options.
We might earn a fee for purchases utilizing our hyperlinks. Learn more.